Monday 4 July 2011

From Accessorize with love,5th July 2011

Last week,on one of my far-too-frequent trips to superdrug,I purchased the Accessorize "with love" gift set,a sale bargain at just £2.49!

The set consists of a set of false eyelashes,which I haven't used yet so I can't really comment on,a lipgloss in a lovely pink metallic shade,and the star attraction,(for me anyway!) A palette of 12 eyeshadows.

I feel I should also mention the gorgeous packaging,which is girly boho meets cool brittania at it's finest,and what attracted me to the product in the first place.

Inside the lovely packaging is a black palette adorned with a gold butterfly and the Accessorize logo.Upon opening the palette itself,I found it has a large mirror,which is always a bonus for touch ups on the go.

The appearance of the palette meant I couldn't help but to draw comparisons to the sleek palettes,and I am happy to say that the two palettes match up pretty competitively in terms of product texture and colour payoff.

There is a lovely range of colours and finishes,from a shimmering rose gold to a bold matte purple,not to mention my personal favourite,a brown shadow shot through with a teal shimmer which is beautiful and really unusual.

Overall,I'm very happy with this purchase,especially at such a bargain price,and I know i'll get a lot of use from it.

Stay beautiful ladies! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment